Saturday, November 10, 2012

Endless roller coaster ride


Hi. My name is Rozeeta, in case you've already forgotten my name. Yeah I used to be consistent. Updating this invisible blog of mine. But then, it gets lesser and lesser. And then I completely disappeared. That was it. Silence.

And today, here I am. Back again. After 6 months.

I've been on this roller coaster ride, you know? That's why I was unable to commit to this blog. The ride was terrifying for me. I hate roller coasters. And to top it off, it was a never-ending ride. Nauseous.

There were ups and downs and downs and ups and downs and downs and even more downs. Obviously you can see that there were more downs. So I was in this world of mine. It was a "me against the world" feeling.

I decided to take a leap of faith and jump off the roller coaster. Lucky me, I'm still alive. Just a few bruises here and there. The pain is there still. But I'm recovering. At least I think so. 

ps: i miss all my blog friends


7 comments:

Rapunzeel Cikilolo said...

hehehe. roller coaster itu disaster for me :)

Aiman Ayie said...

roller coaster -.- err or the rail of roller coaster ? -.- was your surrounding always pushed you before ? ; made you move faster ? tsk

I guess, u just stopped your job eh ?

oh btw, glad u were alive :D

aiEz said...

fuhh memang lama jugak ita tak menulis..dan selamat kembali,xmo malas2 na..*tp aie pulak jrg2 jgk update,hehe

محمد رازيق said...

welcome back!. hehe. teruskan menulis :) salam kenal

Azham Vsvc said...

Wow, there's a lot of metaphor and personification there....well 6 months is a long time and I truly understand the feeling when you feel that the world is against you hehehehe....just keep your head held high Rozeeta :)

Khairul Zamri said...

Salam maal hijrah maaf busy dgn final exam... mohon jasa baik tuk vote sy di Contest iPhone 5

http://www.khairul-zamri.com/2012/11/iphone-5-gadjet-impian.html

Segala jasa baik Allah pasti membalas dengan sebaik2nya. Barakallah :)

Razil Tahir said...

me too... up and down sampai rasa nak muntah dah. tp takper, kena kuatkan semangat!! XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...