Have you ever went to a shop where the cashier or sales person frowns while you ask something?
It makes you feel like saying, "Hey miss, can't you smile??"
And to some extent you don't feel like going to the shop anymore.
It is very clear that a smile is all it takes to make us feel much happier and also the people around us.
A smile is like a virus that spreads around fast and the good thing is you won't die of it.
Why do we frown when there are lots more things in our lives that can make us smile?
Really, there are so many good things about smiling.
Well. These are some facts that should keep you smiling.
- 72% of people think of those who smile frequently as being more confident and successful.
- 86% of people say that they are more likely to strike up conversations with strangers if they are smiling.
- Bosses are 12% more likely to promote people who smile a lot.
- A smiling person is judged to be more pleasant, attractive, sincere, sociable, and competent than a non-smiling person.
- A newborn shows a preference for a smiling face over a non-smiling face.
Even faking a smile would make us happier
People are born with the ability to smile so why can't we??